Welded Wire Mesh (Mesh)
Widely used in public housing projects, NatSteel’s welded mesh is one of the prefabrication solutions aimed at helping customers raise productivity standards in construction. We do this by working closely with customers to deliver solutions that are customised to the project blueprint, redefining concepts of time, inventory and manpower management, and material wastage reduction.
Advantages of welded mesh
- Flexibility and controlled manufacturing to suit any structural requirement either in flat sheet or shaped form
- High and consistent quality welded mesh delivered just-in-time to site
- Improved site productivity with reduced reliance on manpower on-site
- Material wastage is controlled and reduced
- Better utilisation of on-site space and logistics
- Welded mesh conforms to SS 18:1999, SS 32:1999, BS 4482:1985, BS 4483:1998 or AS/NZS 4671:2001
Using of welded mesh enables efficient construction. Projects get competitive edge and reduced construction cost due to enhanced speed of construction.
Lift lobby RC Wall